Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been considering getting the leather pants that go with my jacket but I've been worried that they will be hard to ride in. :dunno

Are they?

·
Nothing but Adrenaline-Fueled Business Ends
25,701 Posts
Typically they'll only be hard to ride in if they're the wrong size. They're made for riding motorcycles. :dunno

·
Nothing but Adrenaline-Fueled Business Ends
25,701 Posts
Being in TX, I opt for textile jacket/pants when I'm going to do anything remotely serious on the bike. Better than jeans, not quite as good as leather... but it works better for the environment and my riding style.

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts
I have been considering getting the leather pants that go with my jacket but I've been worried that they will be hard to ride in. :dunno

Are they?

They're easy to ride in, they are hard to walk in. So unless you plan to put them on and go to a party or shopping with the girls, yeah, they are cut to fit properly while you are sitting on the bike.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They're easy to ride in, they are hard to walk in. So unless you plan to put them on and go to a party or shopping with the girls, yeah, they are cut to fit properly while you are sitting on the bike.
Ok cool! I'm also looking into getting either the puma boots, or sidi high top shoes.

·
Chubbs McPus, the Non-Gay Bashing Scene Kid
779 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts