Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of these are Russian & I've never seen them before.

·
LOVES old ass '85-'92 GSXR's,HATES new GSXR's
438 Posts
Why did the girl at 0:30 fall of the bike xD

Also I never understood why people don't use their brakes in situations like that! Is that some kind of psychical lock that doesn't let you release the throttle?

Before I first rode a bike, I checked where the brakes are and how do they work, like I tried to move the bike with a held handbrake to see if it's strong or not so I would be prepared to brake with enough power later if something went wrong :D

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why did the girl at 0:30 fall of the bike xD

Also I never understood why people don't use their brakes in situations like that! Is that some kind of psychical lock that doesn't let you release the throttle?

Before I first rode a bike, I checked where the brakes are and how do they work, like I tried to move the bike with a held handbrake to see if it's strong or not so I would be prepared to brake with enough power later if something went wrong :D
That's what someone with a brain in their head does! :fact That leaves out most of the people in this video. :lol

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
I was impressed how fast that red scooter launched with that Young girl on it right into the back of that car . I think most noobs just panic and grab on tighter because they tense up knowing it going to hurt a lot which actually make it worse . They start sliding backwards which opens the throttle more and the rest is history as we see. :lmao:lmao:lmao

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I liked the one with the kid/squid doing a burnout, and then nailed that car, and the cameraman said
'That did not just happen'!

·
----------------
1,761 Posts
I was impressed how fast that red scooter launched with that Young girl on it right into the back of that car . I think most noobs just panic and grab on tighter because they tense up knowing it going to hurt a lot which actually make it worse . They start sliding backwards which opens the throttle more and the rest is history as we see. :lmao:lmao:lmao

:lol yup that's called whisky throttle

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
It seemed that most of the Russian clips, they had had a bit of the 'ol Vodka before filming too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts