Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
in a thumb snap holster on my side. It's sorta visible while riding but I don't really care. Maybe it'll make assholes pay more attention to me.

·
Don't Mind Me - Just Snoopin' Around
10,426 Posts
in a thumb snap holster on my side. It's sorta visible while riding but I don't really care. Maybe it'll make assholes pay more attention to me.

:facepalm

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
:facepalm

49. What happens if I am caught carrying my handgun in plain view? Or what happens if my handgun is visible?

If a concealed handgun licensee is caught carrying a handgun in plain view or if his/her handgun is visible then he/she is subject to criminal charges. Specifically, he/she would be subject to prosecution for the Class A misdemeanor, Unlawfully Carrying of a Concealed Weapon by a License Holder, Sect. 46.035(a), Penal Code.
That's Texas - hardly the most gun-opposing state.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/administration/crime_records/chl/chlfaqs.htm

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have my CHP so I carry IWB. If it is visible, it's irrelevant here. Va is open carry. Make sure you consult your local laws and that of the states you may ride into.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts