Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just heading to work today, going along Hunt Club, and saw a bike down and busted up between Prince of Whales & Merivale.

It looked like a cruiser, but I can't be too sure since there was lots of bits all over - the bike was orange, and I have no idea what happened. It was just after the bridge coming from Prince of Whales towards Merivale. Maybe rammed in to the back of a car during heavy traffic?

Anyone know any more info on this accident? I just saw cops, no ambulance, so I probably arrived late on the scene.

Heh, tried warning some bikers I saw about the cops & accident, and they were older guys (50ish?) and had no clue wtf I was tapping my helmet at them

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
nutbar said:

Heh, tried warning some bikers I saw about the cops & accident, and they were older guys (50ish?) and had no clue wtf I was tapping my helmet at them
Maybe they thought you were pointing to the hole in your head.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Knight2211 said:

nutbar said:

I got some confused looks from them, that's for sure. One guy seemed to ignore me kinda, the other gave me a look like I was a mental patient or something. Oh well!

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
nutbar said:

Knight2211 said:

nutbar said:

I got some confused looks from them, that's for sure. One guy seemed to ignore me kinda, the other gave me a look like I was a mental patient or something. Oh well!
thats not the real sign for cops Nutbar. We just wanted to see if you would actually do it and what other peoples reaction would be.

I bet you they know what it means now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
PHISH
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing