Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

No review of Milestone's Ride video game is complete without a comparison to Gran Turismo. Even though it first came out in 1997, the Gran Turismo series remains the hallmark for racing simulation games, offering realistic racing physics, a huge roster of real world cars, and a high degree of tuning options.

Ride is an excellent attempt at making a two-wheeled version of Gran Turismo, clearly designed for motorcycle enthusiasts, featuring a large roster of classic and modern bikes with a high degree of customization never before seen in a motorcycle racing game.

More: Ride Video Game Review on Motorcycle.com

·
Registered
595 Posts
I downloaded the demo on Steam.

It was a decent game with good physics and a pretty good translation of riding a bike into a video game.

But

The AI went from stupid easy to insanely kick your ass hard.

No in between

Plus the bike selection was small, customization options few, and the graphics a little bland.

7/10 for me.

I ultimately passed on purchase.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Small bike/track/customisation/riding gear selection because it is a demo version. The full game has heaps to offer. It is a clone of MotoGP 2014 but don't let that deter you. I have it on PS4 and it is brilliant. Using a controller makes you feel a little detached. My Racing sim rig for Project cars fully immerses me but its a little weird using two sticks. But I digress.... Get the free demo and give it a go!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts