1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Sounds like a good time to me.

·
Registered
633 Posts
i think that needs to be shown to all the young guys who buy powerful bikes.

·
Banned
29,637 Posts
At least they wore gear. Still refuckingtardtacularistic

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
that first guy was funny... "i rullly dinnn thi i wa gonnna mayk id"

and the newscaster... "supercharged bike" yea right im sure... "kevlar lined jackets"...last time i checked the shitty speed and strength jackets are not kevlar lined...

i love the news always covers the stunter squid crowd when they talk about sportbikes and lump those shitbags into the normal sportbike rider stereotype... thats the only reason i hate to ride, cause im considered an idiot to the general public thanks to those clowns.

·
Taught Goatsee everything he "knows"
12,641 Posts
Good video. A reminder to ride safe. But I was like, "oh no" when they spoke to the first rider. Really helps with the stereotypes. :hammer

And +1 to the news reporter calling the bike "supercharged". Ignorant yeah, but I dont think he literally ment, knew, or thought that the bike was. Just describing the speed, power, and performance of sport bikes. But ofcourse using it as an exaggerating modifier to make things sound better. Hate when the news does that. Atleast he didnt say crotch rocket though.

Remember "bullet bike"?

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
they are nuts and is this a word: refuckingtardtacularistic

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
How the hell did that couple crash on the left dividing wall when there wasn't even a turn yet?? If you look carefully I swear it looks like she is wearing shorts too, ouch.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Watch the video at 2:35 when the reporter is saying you 35 times morel likely to die in a motorcycle crash. A silver Mustang cuts in front of a pickup, crossing two lanes of traffic and two solid white lines to change highways.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
i saw that and said the same thing...what an idiot. im sure you older more experienced riders have good reasoning as to why you dont like young guys on bikes, but were not all bad im 20, had my 06 750 since i was 19 and i dont do any of the dumb shit on the streets that these guys do, so were not all idiots but i def see where your coming from because i see it too. you would probably call me a squid because i dont wear full gear all the time when its hot, but there are some of us that are responsible while riding on the streets.

·
Registered
425 Posts
i saw that and said the same thing...what an idiot. im sure you older more experienced riders have good reasoning as to why you dont like young guys on bikes, but were not all bad ...
Hey now. Be nice to us old farts. We ride like retards too. I honestly can't remember the last time I road and didn't pass 100 mph and pull the front wheel up at least a few times. I only look down on the young riders for crying about how bad others are for doing it knowing that they get out and do the exact same thing.
Personally, (just my opinion) if you're not going to use the bike for what it's built for then you should buy a harley or a mini-van.

·
Banned
2,865 Posts
Watch the video at 2:35 when the reporter is saying you 35 times morel likely to die in a motorcycle crash. A silver Mustang cuts in front of a pickup, crossing two lanes of traffic and two solid white lines to change highways.
thought i was the only 1 that saw that lol

·
Registered
379 Posts
either they where interveiwed in a bike shop or they work there.

but hey its the news. they make anyone look bad so fuck em

1 - 17 of 17 Posts