Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, thats my neighbor. i've been giving him shit about his R1 since he bought it back when I had my 900RR. Then I bought the Zook and let him have it. It's a running joke between us.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My blinkers are on my arms right now. The guy I bought it from took them off. All the wires are there, I just need to find some nice looking new ones. Possibly integrate the rear to keep that looking clean.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
either your body english is off, or you are reaching to get your knee down because your puck is not wearing correctly. Most likely you are reaching for the ground because your puck is worn at the top, close to your knee cap

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
either your body english is off, or you are reaching to get your knee down because your puck is not wearing correctly. Most likely you are reaching for the ground because your puck is worn at the top, close to your knee cap
First, that isnt me in the pic, it's my neighbor with the R1. 2nd, they are flipped around because they were getting worn on the other side from being placed a bit too high on the velcro to begin with. Cheaper than buying new when you can just flip them around. Surely you have seen this before?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.