Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

101 - 120 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
I used to live up there. You have some of the best "twisty" roads in Central Florida. Oviedo, St. Cloud but the best are in the middle of nowhere.
Yea I do like some of the roads through here. However a lot of them need some major overhauling... There are some nice windy and twisty roads going through Highlands county area if you know where to find them.

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
EDIT: Sorry for the threadjack Lucas ... you know me :biggrin

I quit

Another full of shit idiot. I asked if he'll be around Saturday, to which I received a million responses over-selling the awesomeness and perfection that is his 11 year old dirtbike and how it's SO awesome that no one is allowed to test ride it. "It speaks for itself when you see it".

But he said I'm allowed to do a compression check :lmao

Sadly, these bikes are highly sought-after by much younger folks so buyers and sellers are just too millennial for me to deal with.

I bought my Cadillac CTS-V from 3000+ miles away based on a couple of emails, which led to a couple of phone calls, a few qusetions answered and I sent the guy a bank draft for him to drop it off at a rail yard for shipping. At no point did my BS detector even twitch. Different crowd of people with these sumos, clearly.

Attachments

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,047 Posts
fuckin hell lucas... that beard has gotten epic!

some of these photos are almost making me cry... i really need to get back to riding.
but i need new leathers etc my dick grew and now my pants are too tight.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Long time since I posted here, sold the K6 1K and got a Hypermotard (loved that bike!), which has since been replaced by this...

[/IMG]

·
Administrator
13,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Longford to Rosedale today ... right on the edge of the terrible bush fires that went through around 6 months ago.

Picture is at ‘Swing Bridge’ ...

Attachments

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
Just got back from a little 2900km 3-day romp around 4 provinces. Hard to call it a 'ride', although the highlight was indeed riding a new toy.

Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia.... and a detour to visit my riding buddy and his family who were camping up on Prince Edward Island.

There were 11 of them (many at the kiddy table out of frame) so it was quite a lively day.

We rented jetskis, some went parasailing (not me - I'm not much into dangling)

We ate, drank, had a good time and annoyed the shit out of everyone within a 5km radius while bombing around on my little sumo. A tiny little 550 V-twin that you can practically hear from over the horizon lmao. It has an Arrow exhaust that sounds totally awesome, especially blipping on downshifts. But waaaaaaaay too loud so it's going back to stock :biggrin

EDIT: I noticed you corrected my post above :lol. Sorry (again) Lucas but between you and my buddy whose son is also named Lucas... or Lukas.... whichever one is the non common spelling. I have a felling it's with a c like you.

·
Administrator
13,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Hahaha all good buddy ... would love to hear your feedback on the new toy after a proper ride.

·
Administrator
13,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Got out with the wife the other day ... she took her little Ninja and I took her SV650S for rip.

Great ride around the back of Glenmaggie lake and to Boisdale.

Attachments

·
Married his Fleshlight... And Also touches people
870 Posts
Went for a ride around the foot hills. Japanese girlfriend and Japanese bike...both as reliable as each other haha

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

101 - 120 of 140 Posts