Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

61 - 80 of 142 Posts

·
----------------
1,761 Posts
That sure looks more bad-assed than my neighbor's (back in the day) virago 550. I'm not a custom guy but that does look very nice.
Thanks man, it's a really fun bike. I did ECU flash/air intake/exhaust now it runs and sounds awesome!

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,047 Posts
i really need to get back on the bike and come for a ride with you mate...
you have some awesome routes.

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,047 Posts
Today's Ride.
Putty Road, Golden Hwy, Hunter valley, Denman, Kandos, Mt Panorama Bathurst and home.
652K's, Backwards and forwards across the Gt Dividing Range.
What a ride >:)
last time i was at mt panorama it was in a 850hp r32 GTR clocking it past 325 on conrod ahahahaha
don't think i'd do that again in a hurry.

your keen riding putty road these days.... aren't the cops crawling along there now? i heard they dropped the speed limit to 60 in some spots.

awesome ride route either way dude.

·
Administrator
13,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Awesome ride to Paynesville today ... set off this morning in -2 , fucking COLD !!!

Well worth it though once it warmed up , there’s no excuse for fellow riders to not be out enjoying their bikes.

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Weekend away for wifey and me ...

Took the longer windy way to Philip Island , such a great spot even in winter !!!

Decided to take the VTR for a change , normally I would have taken the Blackbird for two up longer distance rides.

For those that don’t know what I look like I’ll throw a pic of my beard with a face attached to it in ...

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
These pictures are of my old 2002 Yamaha R6 taken in 2010 Sebastian Inlet, Fl and then one in 2011 in front of a lake in Sebring, Fl.

The one of my 2007 GXSR 600 is from today actually. It was wash and wax day today.

Attachments

61 - 80 of 142 Posts