Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Administrator
13,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share your ride pic’s past or present here ...

Where did you go and what were you riding.:thumbup

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,036 Posts
i havent ridden in ages... haven't worked less than 70hrs a week in 9 months... unless sick or away.

what can we use to upload pics now that photofucket has stopped sharing?

·
Administrator
13,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i havent ridden in ages... haven't worked less than 70hrs a week in 9 months... unless sick or away.

what can we use to upload pics now that photofucket has stopped sharing?
You should be able to use the site uploader ...

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
OK I'll play

From a shutterbug's point of view, this is a miracle pic. Oct 2005, a late fall ride around new England, I pulled off my left glove, reached in my tank bag, powered-up my camera and with my left hand, 'aimed' and clicked.

• The pic is horizontally OK
  • My friends are more or less centered / framed
  • ...and in focus
  • Both are waving
  • Background happens to be a farmhouse at that precise moment
  • And the background is nicely motion-blurrred.

It's like I was a passenger in a car trying to frame this shot. Nope - total fluke one-handed shot while riding at 85-90 mph.

A late fall ride, 5 days and 2300 kms around upper New York, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine. One of the best rides of my life.

·
Administrator
13,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice pics Andre ... was the 04 zx10r yours ??

Always wanted one in solid black ...

·
7,744 Posts
^ I still can't believe she rode on the back for soooooo long.

Yeah, she was a trooper... and a total fucking babe.

Nice pics Andre ... was the 04 zx10r yours ??

Always wanted one in solid black ...
Nah, actually neither of those bikes were mine. My buddy wanted to do that ride spur of the moment but no one could drop everything and fuck off for 4-5 days. I'm able to ditch work whenever I want but had no ride at the time. He got another of his buddies (who I never met) to let me have that 636 for the tour.

I more than doubled the mileage on the clock with that one ride lol

·
7,744 Posts
As the site see’s fit that I can’t post more then one pic to each post ... here’s what I was riding , super blackbird
I had not noticed the blackbird until just now. Are they common down there? I ask because the only other one I've seen in the wild was when my customer and I were riding the great ocean road way back when.

What? I'm able to upload more than one pic.....

That was another great ride (Great Ocean Road).... and of course a pic of the Pursuit Ute we 'borrowed' from FPV.

Attachments

·
----------------
1,761 Posts
I had not noticed the blackbird until just now. Are they common down there? I ask because the only other one I've seen in the wild was when my customer and I were riding the great ocean road way back when.

What? I'm able to upload more than one pic.....

That was another great ride (Great Ocean Road).... and of course a pic of the Pursuit Ute we 'borrowed' from FPV.
I'd rock a Ute :thumbup

Where's the K6 - you been riding or gonna keep it museum status?

1 - 20 of 138 Posts
About this Discussion
137 Replies
22 Participants
8you4t
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing