Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nice seeing you at roxannes....pretty busy on the dyno too..i talked to your partner mike,i dont know whats up with that 1000 turbo smokin like that....what did you do for crankcase vents on it?? is the motor going south??? i wouldve came and talked to you more,but you were busy on the dyno.....mike

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Yea, I seen that 1000 smoking in the shop when I was there as well, the only thing I could think of so that I didn't see any smoke was to close my eyes, but that probably isn't the only answer.

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Knight2211 said:
Yea, I seen that 1000 smoking in the shop when I was there as well, the only thing I could think of so that I didn't see any smoke was to close my eyes, but that probably isn't the only answer.
probably not the solution the owner of the bike wants!!!!

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
mike91 1216 said:
Knight2211 said:
Nah, but it is the quickest and cheapest.

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Knight2211 said:
mike91 1216 said:
Knight2211 said:
Nah, but it is the quickest and cheapest.
thats for sure!!!!!!! have to plug the nose too!!!!!

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
I was out on the 1st as well

I finally met Richard which was kinda cool - he was not what I was expecting though. I was picturing him to be this huge burly looking guy. Well I got the burly part right

I still wanna see that turbo busa soooooo bad. Richard have you up'd the PSI like you said you would? Post the bloody dyno results when you're done!!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
#3 piston is a little low on compression, will pull the head off soon and check it out. Will post picks of my bike and yno sheets chart soon, dyno went for a crap on saturday. Sorry for spoiling your expectations Tyg.
Richard

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
No no no I had absolutely no set level of expectations my man! I just try to picture everyone on here and see how close I can get that's all!! For example I picture Nutbar something along the lines of Bubbles from Trailor Park Boys
Just teasing Nutty

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Tyg, Bubbles actually hails from the small town where I'm working. Yet to meet him, but the locals all know him. Wouldn't recognize him if I saw him. He's apparently quite different dressed in his civilian clothing...

Gonna try and make bike night in Kitchener this thursday. Maybe I wreck another of your expectations?
On the road right now and running from a remote computer. Hoping to hook up with a few of you nuts over my holidays.

Rob

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
Robben said:
Tyg, Bubbles actually hails from the small town where I'm working. Yet to meet him, but the locals all know him. Wouldn't recognize him if I saw him. He's apparently quite different dressed in his civilian clothing...

Gonna try and make bike night in Kitchener this thursday. Maybe I wreck another of your expectations?
On the road right now and running from a remote computer. Hoping to hook up with a few of you nuts over my holidays.

Rob
Sweet!! I'm the goof with the telefonica, shouldn't be too hard to find me! Ok just look for the arabian looking kid

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Tyg said:
No no no I had absolutely no set level of expectations my man! I just try to picture everyone on here and see how close I can get that's all!! For example I picture Nutbar something along the lines of Bubbles from Trailor Park Boys
Just teasing Nutty
Is that the dude with the inch thick glasses? I don't watch that show as you can tell, but yeah, no I don't quite look like him

http://www.hoktar.com/forums/me.jpg

I wonder what kinda photoshopping will come of this...

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
nutbar said:

I wonder what kinda photoshopping will come of this...
None, I can't get rid of all the red..................

1 - 13 of 13 Posts