Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I may have the tard sold. Most likely will be picking up one of Reuben's old bikes (Not the 1000 that did seven flips into the woods at Nelson) and doing a few races and such. Mostly local as the bike isn't an 06-07. Just want to keep up with the road race skills.

So, any of you panty wearing homos need an endurance rider to help out, I won't be as rusty as I was last season and at the last Putnam Fasttrax event...

Not a done deal, but looks like it is sold and we're figuring out the particulars...

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
tard seems fun, and prob cheaper,

but i dont see how it could ever fully replace the rush of road racing.

anyways, get yo'self a bike and git your azz out "real" racin :)

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is certainly more fun and has taught me quite a bit even after all these years on controlling a slide and bike control in general, but like you said, it just doesn't fill that void.

I did a one off race this year and was a lead control rider for a track day and I was never more relaxed and never felt more in tune with what I was doing. I'm by no means any good at it, but I am much more adapt to it than MX....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.