Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive emailed them twice over the past week with a couple questions about their sliders. they haven't replied. i even put in the email that i just needed a couple questions answered and i was gonna order a full set right away. anyone else have this problem? im getting worried about ordering from them now. (not to mention my questions are still not answered haha) maybe ill have to go to motovation. i hear their sliders are nice.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I've read some good things in the Brit mags about R&G sliders. Under their website I would look for their US distributors and give them a call. I did email one and they responeded reletively fast. Plus, If you purchase through a US distrubutor you won't have to pay international shipping and you won't have to worry about the exhange rate (it will be cheaper for you to buy in the US becuase you won't be charged in Pounds).

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea that's true. thanks for the tip bro. btw, which US distributor did you buy from? got a link handy?

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
i orderd mine last month the 11th. just like you i email them 4 times and no response. Came to find out they are doing an overhaul on their computer system and they apologized for the inconvenience. i got my sliders yesterday finally. my buddy orderd his 25th and got his the day before mine.

my buddy got a note from them in teh package about the overhaul thingy. yeah they are legit. i haev all their protectors spools/front sliders etcetc

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Yea me too ! I orderd my sliders 3-4 weeks ago. Still dont have them, and they havent returned my emails.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sexfreakr6, review? i'd be buying the whole set too and i gotta decide, rg racing or motovation. cant decide!

·
Registered
16 Posts
if you're still looking for r&g frame sliders, FORGET EUROPE!! try topendz.com. they,re a canadian retailer. call them direct they're helpfull and you'll end up paying just about normal U.S price.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I got sliders and the eliminator from rg. I ordered by phone. Then I had a question prior to their arrival so I emailed them. They did answer Me several days later, after the order arrived. It all worked out.

·
Registered
422 Posts
The onlne ordering system is ok, ordered a set of front fork protectors wednesday night, arrived this morning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts