Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined to pick up insights on the proven modifications to prepare a 2017 base model 1000 for track competition.

Previous bikes: 750, XR6, 650.

Tracks raced:
Daytona
VIR
NJMP Thunderbolt
Summit Main
CMP
Chuckwalla

Other tracks ridden:
Phillip Island
Laguna Seca
Colin Edwards' camp
NJMP Lightning
Big Willow
Streets of Willow
Spring Mountain
Shenandoah

What else is there to say?

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
What else is there to say?
Forum etiquette generally requires newcomers to post nekkid pictures of the wife or GF. Hey, I don't make the rules.
Welcome :cheers

·
Uses squid tentacles as a butt-plug
262 Posts
When you put "required Intro" and "what else is there to say" it seems like your annoyed by the forum rules and undermine the decisions of people who have been here for a VERY long time....

·
16,996 Posts

·
262 Posts
Spare me your feelings on what other people may be feeling about my intro.
Those were MY feelings which is why I posted it haha that's fine :thumbup trying to help you out I've seen a few people act as child in here and not get much help. Sounds like you've got it all figured out big boy. Have a good one :cheers

·
262 Posts
Or perhaps the new guy just isn't overly verbose
Possibly but the response I received would lead me to believe otherwise. However I leave it here as I have been reprimanded before and learn from the elders:lmao

·
Super Moderator
14,942 Posts
Intro was short sweet and to the point. What's the problem?

Welcome Jake. FWIW I used to murder Phillip Island back in the day while playing Moto GP on the orignal XBOX. :banana

In case you haven't figured it out by now, there are a handful of guys over in the new gen 1000 section of the forum that will help you set that bike up for trophies. Please keep the us posted on your progress. :cheers

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
In case you haven't figured it out by now, there are a handful of guys over in the new gen 1000 section of the forum that will help you set that bike up for trophies. Please keep the us posted on your progress. :cheers
Yes, the 7th gen subforum is beginning to swell with info like all the others out here. However, as for 1000s, most of us out here with any taste are more into the 'good' ones (gen 3). :lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
About this Discussion
38 Replies
11 Participants
Gearhead600
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing