Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 GSX-R750 that needs a new RH Mirror. However, when I try to search the OEM part number all I get is the turn lamp assembly part numbers. The turn signal works just fine I just need to replace the mirror and the housing for the mirror. Does anyone know if the OEM part is 35601-41G00 LAMP ASSY, FRONT TURNSIGNAL, R on Motosport.com or could I get away with purchasing a older models mirrors and installing those.

Thanks!!! ???

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 2019 GSX-R750 that needs a new RH Mirror. However, when I try to search the OEM part number all I get is the turn lamp assembly part numbers. The turn signal works just fine I just need to replace the mirror and the housing for the mirror. Does anyone know if the OEM part is 35601-41G00 LAMP ASSY, FRONT TURNSIGNAL, R on Motosport.com or could I get away with purchasing a older models mirrors and installing those.

Thanks!!! ???
The part you mentioned is the actual lamp unit itself. As far as I can remember, they don't sell the mirror separately. You would have to but the whole mirror assembly which is 56500-47H01 . Try looking for a second hand one on craigslist/ebay or maybe a wrecker. Unfortunately they are not cheap to buy brand new. You're looking at US$100-130 for that part.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts