Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so i have a problem. I recently bought the shogun no cut kit from moto911. Anyway to my dismay the left frame slider came off during a trip on the highway. Guess i didn't use enough locktite on that bolt. So i am in need of a left slider with the bolt. Does anyone know where i can find these. I've left 2 emails to moto911 but they haven't responded back to me and i want this problem resolved quickly any help would be appreciated. Thanks:cheers

·
Registered
228 Posts
When I contacted motomummy about shogun replacements he told me that they are only sold in kits. You may be able to get one direct from shogun but good luck with that. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just bought replacement pucks from Motovation. They're not Shoguns, but its an option. As far as I know you can buy anything from their kit separately. Just check out their site! www.motovationusa.com

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ucigaragemilitia said:
Sent you a PM.
You have a reply:D

MotoMummy said:
you can get them direct from shogun, they have great service and normally help people out when it comes to things like that. contact them direct
Yeah i left various email messages waiting on them to get back to me. Might just have to call them. Am sure they will help me out. Thanks:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.