Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, as some of you know I was unlucky enough to hit a deer while riding the other night. only damage was to my left side fairing. i found this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzu...3QQihZ003QQitemZ130042036744#ebayphotohosting

on ebay and was wondering if anyone has worked with this company or seen these products up close. Im just looking for a replacement and will buy the sticker from the dealer...if possible. thanks guys!

Neil

·
Registered
225 Posts
why not buy it from a suzuki dealership and get brand new with the color you need, its not that expenive especially just for that piece, I got quoted 227.52 or 255.87 my left also got fucked up. I got two things from the dealership and dont know which one costed which but it should be one of those prices.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I personally am not too sure about those guys "motorcyclewhsl" or whatever it is your lookin at on ebay. Ive sent them emails several times asking them about certain details and asked if I could go see the fairings in person before buying since I live in San Diego, and I got absolutely no response. I'd look elsewhere if I were you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.