Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm currently repainting a 1995 1100 WR, I have sourced the "Suzuki" tank emblems and the "Warning and Unleaded" decals, what I would like is a completed set of decals for either of the bikes in the pics attached.
The bike I own is in the pic, HTC 003. Initially there was a mark in the top of the fuel tank, which has resulted in the repaint. I f I'm going to the expense then I may as well paint the two side panels too, these have minor defects.
The bike is a two owner WR with just over 4700 miles. I have ridden this once, to the MOT station earlier this year.
The second picture is to describe the decals kit, this I would also be happy with.
Many of the manufactures listed here do not carry the later water cooled kits....:crying2:
Anyway,,,,,thats enough for now, if anyone knows of a supplier of a kit, please pass it on, I'm desperate to get this part of the refurb complete.
Regards....Jezreel

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Nice. You will find there is not a whole lot of aftermarket support. If you want a true to OEM graphics kit you will pretty much have to have someone make them. @leskid a member here makes kits but I am pretty sure he has been tied up lately and you would need your red R. Tapeworks makes a kit but its not 100% true to OEM.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
I do indeed make complete decal kits but as has been said above, since spring rolled-around and lots of life started happening, I haven't had much time to put into stickers and decal kits. You say you're in a hurry so that's why I didn't want to chime-in.

I did ask you some questions in your other thread entitled Nooby but you haven't responded. Judging by your post count to date, I'm not really counting on a reply here either :lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts