Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any good repair shops in the San Diego area? I'm currently deployed, but I'm trying to get my bike back up and running for when I get home. Pretty sure I need to get a new clutch, and then just basic tune up stuff done. I'm looking for good quality work. Thanks for the help guys:punk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks chesnutt. I've been there before as well. They do seem to charge a lot, but I'll let you know if I find anywhere else that's any good and maybe a little cheaper. Think I might try out Lach Motorsports... I'll reply on here once they finish up the work and let you know how it is.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I prefer lach motorsports. You're in good hands there, that is my go to shop right there. They have been helping me for the past year, on my 09 ZX6, and my k7 750 which I actually purchased from this shop. They will take care of you, they are military friendly, Jeff is a retired E-6 from the Navy. So they love to help and take care of military there. They are always willing to teach you things and explain a lot of reasoning to you as to why they make a decision, or why their decision might be different from you. I just go to the shop to visit them and end of staying for an hour or two just discussing different topics and ideas with them. They're definitely a shop that isn't looking to screw anyone over, they just try to help make educated decisions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! My bike is at Lach right now. From the sounds of it, Jeff and Tina are pretty awesome, and I'm looking forward to meeting them when I get back home. I've heard nothing but great things about this shop so far. I appreciate the help! If you ever want to ride sometime hit me up. I'll be back in October and can't wait to saddle up again:p

·
Registered
32 Posts
lee's cycle off aero drive and 15 north freeway...ask for erick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Papahtango
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing