Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently ride an sv650s, which I love. I know the differences beetween the twin & SS bikes, but I liked to ride one actually to get a feel of it, maybe a liked it.
does anyone know a place I could rent one for a day?
I could not find any,located in SoFla. thanx for the help

·
PM me for Brotection
57,513 Posts
Check on 163rd, just west of I95. There used to be a place called "Ruff Rides" that was a sportbike rental place. I saw them every morning when I was leaving the shop at my last job. They were just east of a barber shop called "Deez Cutz."

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Check on 163rd, just west of I95. There used to be a place called "Ruff Rides" that was a sportbike rental place. I saw them every morning when I was leaving the shop at my last job. They were just east of a barber shop called "Deez Cutz."
I appreceate it. Will defenitely check it out. matter of fact I live on 148 st, real close, never seen this place yet.
is it somewhere behind the GoldenGlades junction? thanx again

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they are out of biz.
cant find any other place with sportbikerental available...only harleys
anyone can help?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts