Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just un thread them,if you dont like the threaded bolts sticking put you will have to pick up some shoulder bolts,not sure but they look like 6mm size to me havent taken those off yet,just the stupid reflectors,the backs are same I put a hot bodies fender eliminator on mine,and flush mounts on front

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Read Only
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Next one - anyone know what aftermarket brake fluid reservoirs work with this master cylinder? I want something nicer looking - brembo, rizoma - mostly see through (at least half) ...I thought I found one the other day but can't now.

·
Premium Member
938 Posts
If the reflectors were a challenge you may not want to tackle the master cylinder reservoir yet. Try tackling some easier stuff first. Stuff that wont get you killed so quickly. Maybe fender eliminator or doing your own oil changes and maintenance.

·
Read Only
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2nd. I had an mt10 for the past 2 years that I didn't do anything to - just bought it and rode it. This forum seems more geared towards people who know what they are doing - I shall see if there is somewhere else more suited to noobs like me.

·
Super Moderator
17,114 Posts
2nd. I had an mt10 for the past 2 years that I didn't do anything to - just bought it and rode it. This forum seems more geared towards people who know what they are doing - I shall see if there is somewhere else more suited to noobs like me.
We have all types of riders here.
Please, stay and enjoy the years of experience that some guys here have. Most will enjoy helping your solve an issue.
You will be also able to find the answers to most questions using the search function.

We all started as noobs..:cool:

·
Read Only
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Seat screw works perfect for reflector replacement.

View attachment 572146 View attachment 572147
Ordered - appreciate it. Hopefully I can fit them myself...

Now - next question - let's assume I can get someone to fit it for me please okay?!

Next one - anyone know what aftermarket brake fluid reservoirs work with this master cylinder? I want something nicer looking - brembo, rizoma - mostly see through (at least half) ...I thought I found one the other day but can't now.

·
That’s Mister Moderator To You ....
7,873 Posts
No one is flaming you or suggesting you go elsewhere. You joined the world's largest, brand-specific sportbike forum, your questions have been answered and you've been encouraged to stay. Despite this, if you get your panties in a bunch over mild amusement after asking a breathtakingly silly question, running away to a different forum isn't going to make any difference.

Instead of esthetic mods, you should instead work on your skin thickness.

·
Super Moderator
17,114 Posts
No one is flaming you or suggesting you go elsewhere. You joined the world's largest, brand-specific sportbike forum, your questions have been answered and you've been encouraged to stay. Despite this, if you get your panties in a bunch over mild amusement after asking a breathtakingly silly question, running away to a different forum isn't going to make any difference.

Instead of esthetic mods, you should instead work on your skin thickness.

Yea, this guy had it easy, the flogging could have been much worse.
F-ing 20's. :LOL:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I don't really get it. The paper trail in this thread sort of goes nowhere,, just seems to blow itself apart. Did I miss something..?? I was going to add to it but I'm not sure where it's going or if it's over and done within itself (prematurely ended all by itself) - I hope not...

Al

·
That’s Mister Moderator To You ....
7,873 Posts
Yea, this guy had it easy, the flogging could have been much worse.
F-ing 20's. :LOL:
To think, I used to be the guy who made noobs burst into flames. I now find myself consoling a 'delicate' new member.

Yeah, f-ing 20s

I don't really get it. The paper trail in this thread sort of goes nowhere,, just seems to blow itself apart. Did I miss something..?? I was going to add to it but I'm not sure where it's going or if it's over and done within itself (prematurely ended all by itself) - I hope not...

Al
If you noticed someone asking how to unscrew a reflector, then write that he'll find someone to install a sexier replacement screw and then throw a tantrum when ribbed about it.... nope, you didn't miss a thing.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
I believe he was assuring us that he could get someone to install the brake reservoir. He kind of worded it oddly. Either way... Geoffbot, don't run from the forum. It's the only good resource for our bikes out there. Plus a little tough love could be helpful for you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts