Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Reg Pridmore's CLASS School

544 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  fatlip 
#1 ·
I'm going to post this on the Track Day forum, but thought I'd post here also since this forum gets plenty of looks.

Going to Reg's CLASS school this Thu/Fri at Streets of Willow. My first time at Streets and my girlfriend's first time on the track, period. Can't freakin' wait. Haven't been on the track since April and first time with the new Gixxer.

Anyone attended this school? Any advice/tips specific to this school? I hear he follows people around with a video camera in the afternoon and takes some footage. Anyone know if he sells this?

I will let you know how it turns out and if it's worth the $295/day, IMO.

Cheers.

#2 ·
Sounds like a great time. I did his son's school there in September. It was a blast. The Streets is a really fun track. If he offers to take people for a ride, do it! Jason gave rides to lots of people, and it was very impressive. Everyone got off afterward and said... "holy shit!"
:cheers

#4 ·
I also did Jason's school at SoW.
I took the ride on his bike too and it was fucking awesome. He did one lap and asked me how I was doing. I replied "FUCKING GREAT!" so he turned it up. He was ripping the track as fast if not faster than I was by myself on my own bike, but with me on the back.
It was great to really see and feel how a professional handles their bike.

Fun track but I don't think Reg takes the class for rides. That's his son's bag.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.