Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,128 Posts
morning guys!

been a while since jumped online, just thought i would update, down 18kg and feeling amazing!
work has been fantastic, hit an exceeded every target i have been given, moved house and everything there is going great.
so, now we go onto the bad news, a couple of weeks ago i hit a kangaroo on the 600, the bike is totalled, im fine but it's going to cost too much to repair.
onwards and upwards i suppose!!

life has been pretty damn good for me of late, honestly can't complain, and a lot of people are taking notice, its quite a nice feeling tbh, found a house i want to buy but i dont know if the bank will lend me the money as yet, if not ill hold off for a few months.
Other than the kangaroo, fucking awesome man! Keep it rolling! :cheers

·
Registered
105 Posts
morning guys!

been a while since jumped online, just thought i would update, down 18kg and feeling amazing!

work has been fantastic, hit an exceeded every target i have been given, moved house and everything there is going great.

so, now we go onto the bad news, a couple of weeks ago i hit a kangaroo on the 600, the bike is totalled, im fine but it's going to cost too much to repair.

onwards and upwards i suppose!!

life has been pretty damn good for me of late, honestly can't complain, and a lot of people are taking notice, its quite a nice feeling tbh, found a house i want to buy but i dont know if the bank will lend me the money as yet, if not ill hold off for a few months.

Awesome, awesome progress, and good on you mate for keeping going!

Shame about the bike. Glad you're okay.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Kangaroo?? Only in Australia...

I've spent about the last 10 minutes reading through this thread, and I've gotta say that I'm rooting for you in all the goals and the path that you have standardized for yourself!! Your doing great and staying motivated is the hardest part, which your roundhouse kicking that to the face with your leg of awesomeness, so good for you!

Sorry to hear about your bike, but that is only one small negative thing and the fact that you walked away is what matters in the end. Think about all the better your accomplishing!

If you ever need someone to talk to or just to listen, I'll be around!

:punk

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
you guys are awesome, thanks a bunch!!!!

staying motivated is hard, but i have found some simple ways of doing it, seeking inspiration is what i need to do, so it's exactly what I am doing, the big problem i had was i sat around waiting for people to do things for me, i always knew where i was going, but i was waiting for the right time, no such thing, just do it and make it work is the attitude i have now. this was my attitude when i was younger, and then i seem to loose it somewhere along the way.... doing a lot of learning from an emotional and spiritual standpoint as well, not just personal and professional development, growth is my target, and growth is what I'm seeing.

looking at an 07 CBR1000RR this week as well... bike is basically brand new, has 10,000km on the clock.
stepping up to the big boy league.... hahaha
might buy back my 600 as a track bike... not sure yet... it needs some work mechanically.... but i do have all the bits required to do that.... sooooooo possible track weapon? we'll see.

as far as the ex, we match perfectly, but the bullshit around us is too much for her to handle....

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
alright, so update time.

as most of you know, i was cleaned up by a car in may on the cbr, bike was totalled and i ended up with 2 broken wrists and 4 fractured ribs and some decent whiplash, I've lost most of the feeling in my hands and arms but all sweet other than that.
after the smash i put back on 5kg of the 20kg i lost, but i've lost that in the last few weeks already plus a bit more now, can't box at the moment but ill get into that in a few weeks i hope, just doing stacks of cardio and getting my fitness right up there again.
lifes kicking along pretty sweet, i booked myself a holiday to Costa Rica and the good ol USA, so if anyone is going to be in cali/nevada in early September let me know, it'd be good to put some faces to names round here!

im bikeless other than the 600 at the moment which is unrideable and needs some work before i can take it to a track, but thinking of buying something slow (drz400 maybe) and having that for fun and then check out the 17 gsx-r1000 then it's released, still no real accurate details on it which is annoying.

watch this space, i'm hoping to loose another 10kg before i leave for costa rica in aug.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts