Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to get some opinions of people who have already had this done.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had Superbike Unlimited flash my 2017 GXSR's ECU during this past Holiday Sale. They really did a great job smoothing the on/off throttle transitions and fueling at low throttle positions. I also had them cut the decel (reduced engine braking) and lower the temp the fan kicks in at. As far as power, it definitely feels faster, but I haven't had it dyno'd. My GSXR is mainly my commuting bike, and the flash made the bike so much easier and cooler while riding in heavy traffic. I'm very satisfied.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just send [email protected] your ECU if you have not flashed yours already. The improvement of the throttle at low rpm's and on/off smoothness, especially in A mode, is huge. It has been about 2 months and 800 miles since the flash. The only downside is I went from about 32 to 28 mpg on average.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Danos performance. Don’t be fooled by the awesome deal on flash’s. He’s done 3 of my bikes and put over 40k miles on two of the bike and not a single problem. When I have ran up against other riders for fun it just pulls and pulls. Hidden gem that is perfect.

·
Registered
111 Posts
did it myself .. cost for the flashing kit was a little bit more than having some one do it so i did some research got the kit and did it myself

·
Registered
10 Posts
Superbikes Unlimited in North Carolina is great. Never heard a bad thing about them from anyone around here. I'm just over the mountain in TN so I hear a lot of good things.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts