Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recieved them today and they are top quality exactly what i asked for. He took extra time and effort to make sure i got exactly what i asked for and i did. Great guy to deal with i hope i can do business again. I will put them on maybe tommorrow probably this weekend. Ill post pics as soon as i do. I also fixed my flooding situation. I found a small particle in the float pin in the #1 carb that was keeping it from stopping fuel flowage. Shes running great now. Thanks again SMS for the stickers and for the time and effort you put into them.

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
Originally posted by nolimits63:
Are you talking about the big R or what?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">THE BIG r, OR WHATEVER YOU WANT (WITHIN REASON...)

I DID RACING SETS RECENTLY FOR IRONHEAD AND VISCOUS

·
Registered
33 Posts
How about the boomerang for the solo cowl section? I have a 96 brown and gold Gixxer. My solo cowl is getting painted and i am in need of the stickers for it.

Thanks Corey

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
corey,

i hava million ??? for ya......

like color, size, presentation....etc..

i assume you want the boomerang i made (copy of the 99)....i dont have the horizontal cross-stripe yet.....jus the finish to it...

the boomerang is in black...i also have the srad, and the telefonica sradgen1(original as well) for ya..

guaranteed to make yours like no others.....

next ??? is colour/s?????

please post up the pix once you get the tail section done, so i can help ya out!!

scott

·
Registered
33 Posts
Scott,

If you look under the topic "paint" that I started there is a pic (not the best) of a bike just like mine. I am looking for the gold sticker that goes on to the solo cowl. I will try to find some more pictures at lunch today and post them for you.

More to come!

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts