Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how the easiest way to make the rear of my 1986 gsxr 750 jack up abit giveing the tire more clearance from under the tail ?? ..
thanks

G

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by admin:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by youngGixxer:
Just wondering how the easiest way to make the rear of my 1986 gsxr 750 jack up abit giveing the tire more clearance from under the tail ?? ..
thanks
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">a new shock from Fox will have adjustable ride height, but more importantly get the spring rate right</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Actually the Fox shock for this model does not have ride height adjustability....

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Put more air in the tire

Actually I don't think there is a ride height adjuster for that year bike, at least I have not been able to find one. If there is something out there someone on here will know.

·
Administrator
8,749 Posts
Originally posted by youngGixxer:
thanks
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">have you set pre-load sag?

what do you weight? spring could be sacked

a new shock from Fox will have adjustable ride height, but more importantly get the spring rate right

1 - 4 of 4 Posts