Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to respring my rear shock, while it is off I want to change the oil, bleed it out, and recharge it... I have looked over the site, could not find any info regarding this, anyone with a 'how-to'? I haven't found any sites that have info either....

Thanks in advanced for all the suspension gurus!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I was pretty much going to write the exact same thing you did, but I figured I'd look through old posts first. Glad to see there's no responses to your post :sad

So howabout it guys, anyone know of a how-to guide out there, or maybe a list of things to take care of while the shock is off the bike?

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
the stock shock isnt supposed to be user seviceable. their are a few companies that will rebuild them but they were a lot of money. something like 400 for full service. i just went and got a triple clicker for a little more money with way more adjustments. if you insist on doing it get a spring and ride height adjuster to start. hardcore would be a ti spring, race tech comes to mind now that i think of rebuilders.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.