Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

41 - 60 of 160 Posts

·
Married his Fleshlight... And Also touches people
871 Posts
My new gripe is playing super glue while sitting on the couch and accidently gluing your stomach rolls.together....ow

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
13,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Gripe for today ... slipped over in puppy piss , clipped the corner of a kitchen bench and bruised the ribs down my right side ... fucking shit hurts

·
Taught Goatsee everything he "knows"
12,629 Posts
My gripes for today are taxes and people who drive slow in the fast lane. They refuse to get over and some will even speed up when the realize youre about to pass them :lol

·
Administrator
13,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Yep ... or worse still going slow in the fast lane then brake checking you fuckers

·
I want Rossi to fuck my ass...
1,375 Posts
Stopped by the corner store to pick up a Bic lighter. The cashier asked me for my ID, at which I replied,"For a lighter?". He said that lighters are a tobacco product. I said,"What if I want to light a candle?" and walked out. His face was priceless. But seriously? This dumbass thinks Im younger than 18? Im 29

·
Administrator
13,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Stopped by the corner store to pick up a Bic lighter. The cashier asked me for my ID, at which I replied,"For a lighter?". He said that lighters are a tobacco product. I said,"What if I want to light a candle?" and walked out. His face was priceless. But seriously? This dumbass thinks Im younger than 18? Im 29
Been quite a while since Iv been asked for ID hahaha

My gripe today is summer is well and truly over ... sucks

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
Yeah, checking the weather to see how to dress for the day aaaaaaand.... always nice to see 'snow squall alert' when it's officially spring... and a lovely, gentle 36km/hr breeze from the north. :suicide

At least it's not too cold.

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
One of my employees decided to crash a customers car yesterday , of course it had to be the most expensive car for the day ...

Hate dealing with insurance companies

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Yeah, checking the weather to see how to dress for the day aaaaaaand.... always nice to see 'snow squall alert' when it's officially spring... and a lovely, gentle 36km/hr breeze from the north. :suicide

At least it's not too cold.
I feel your pain, forecast for my area is Rain!!!!!!!!!

:flipoff

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,058 Posts
my gripe.
having my license suspended for something i didn't do, and having to go to court 3 times to get it back (still a work in progress), due to a fucking administrative error!

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
my gripe.
having my license suspended for something i didn't do, and having to go to court 3 times to get it back (still a work in progress), due to a fucking administrative error!
:ban for no license???

·
IM THE BRONZE
1,336 Posts
Working with a bunch of rednecks who rather watch tractor pulls on youtube than motorcycle racing.
Oh well leave the city and thats the shit you get.

·
Administrator
13,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Watched a guy 'man handle' a puppy today ... I couldn't help but go up and tell him I'd knock his fucking teeth down his throat.

Here's an idea , if you don't have the patience to even walk a dog ... don't own one , I can't stand folks that abuse animals !!!

41 - 60 of 160 Posts