Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 40 of 160 Posts

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Random gripe, you say? Well, it's more than a gripe and has been going on for years now. Some will say it's just in my head but I don't believe this to be true, not true at all.

(Deep breath)

Members who flat-out ignore me in threads. It's like I'm speaking to the wind or only I am able to see that I posted. There have been/are members who will quote/reply to everyone who has posted but me. In my head you say? Hard to justify as just me when advice is offered and everyone in the thread is addressed except me, to the point where someone will come along and say and/or offer the exact same advice I did days, sometimes weeks later, much to the gratitude of OP to poster. So I put them on my ignore list. Yes, I still read all posts by ignored member but I know better than to waste my time replying to them and if they cross the line...punishment is given quick and harshly.

/rant

·
I move away from the mic
6,548 Posts
Sam,

It's probably because you're reply was not drama. So they pass your reply and go straight to the "your dicks" (yes it's you're) reply and get right into pissing matches. When that's over they forget about the one reply that had the answer, and then someone else gives the same answer but no one read your reply because it got covered up by the drama.

whew.

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Random gripe, you say? Well, it's more than a gripe and has been going on for years now. Some will say it's just in my head but I don't believe this to be true, not true at all.

(Deep breath)

Members who flat-out ignore me in threads. It's like I'm speaking to the wind or only I am able to see that I posted. There have been/are members who will quote/reply to everyone who has posted but me. In my head you say? Hard to justify as just me when advice is offered and everyone in the thread is addressed except me, to the point where someone will come along and say and/or offer the exact same advice I did days, sometimes weeks later, much to the gratitude of OP to poster. So I put them on my ignore list. Yes, I still read all posts by ignored member but I know better than to waste my time replying to them and if they cross the line...punishment is given quick and harshly.

/rant

You quoted me the other day. I didnt say anything back. I had nothing witty to say, and I cant "like" posts from the mobile view i use. But I see you! lol

:nerd:

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Don't worry Sam we like ya ... fuck the rest of em
You have to, we're both staff :blink

Sam,

It's probably because you're reply was not drama. So they pass your reply and go straight to the "your dicks" (yes it's you're) reply and get right into pissing matches. When that's over they forget about the one reply that had the answer, and then someone else gives the same answer but no one read your reply because it got covered up by the drama.

whew.
It would be nice to believe that but not so easy when there are only 3 posters: OP, me and the one who comes along says the same and gets thanked :facepalm

You quoted me the other day. I didnt say anything back. I had nothing witty to say, and I cant "like" posts from the mobile view i use. But I see you! lol

:nerd:
No worries, that's not what I meant at all. It's generally something that becomes apparent with new members...likely to do with my username Samantha. :grrr

My gripe: chicks that complain about nothing :flipoff
Is that PINK I smell??!!

:woot

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
Hey, I made a response to your post... which is what you were whining about in the first place! :cursing

Chicks... can't live with 'em, not allowed to shoot 'em.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Maybe they ignore your posts to avoid the pink. :biggrin

:hide
Damned if you do, damned if you don't :lol

Hey, I made a response to your post... which is what you were whining about in the first place! :cursing

Chicks... can't live with 'em, not allowed to shoot 'em.
I think you mean "Can't live with 'em and can't kill 'em" from "Tales from the Crypt" :shifty

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts

(Deep breath)

/rant
Anyone heard from that Sam guy lately? I haven't seen him post in a while. :dunno

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
Sam, you're awesome for putting up with all the abuse you endure on this predominantly male-retard forum. You know we all love you :kiss2:

·
Administrator
13,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Customers that ring every fucking day for a quote but you know damn well they will never book in ... fuck off and be lonely somewhere else !!!

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
Got a nasty case of feminists in one of my classes. I get it. You dont like me because I have a dick.
Dude admit it you man spread'ed in front of her didn't you? :biggrin:biggrin:biggrin

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts

(Deep breath)

/rant
:wink2:

Attachments

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
Anyone heard from that Sam guy lately? I haven't seen him post in a while. :dunno

I think he Posted something in the she persons section about you maybe you should ban him.>:)

21 - 40 of 160 Posts