Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Administrator
13,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for random gripes you have ... anything , post em up.

Pls try and keep it non political for as long as possible !!!

My first gripe ... the ridiculous prices of registration , insurance and RWC here in Australia :hammer

·
Super Moderator
14,990 Posts
...the landscaping team who decides the best time to perform their excellent work in the neighborhood is at 7AM on a Saturday morning. :hammer

·
Married his Fleshlight... And Also touches people
871 Posts
My gripe is wondering whether I should have a wank before I go out with this girl tonight. I think ill be sweet though, few beers, no worries.

It's unaustralian to drive with a license btw..or rego

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
13,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My gripe is wondering whether I should have a wank before I go out with this girl tonight. I think ill be sweet though, few beers, no worries.

It's unaustralian to drive with a license btw..or rego

I have a bloke that works for me , lost his license for 18 months for fines unpaid ... he got caught driving his shitbox 4 times no rego within 2 months !!!

At 750 bucks each time that's crazy , and turns out he also owed another 10 grand !!!!! :eek

·
871 Posts
I didn't say anything about being caught ;). Can go to jail for repeat unlicensed driving. That's where he went wrong, driving a shit box ha.

Hypothetically speaking the 5 0 can't chase you in my state. Ofcourse I'm speaking hypothetically...

·
Administrator
13,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
With the work I do and all the traveling ... I can't afford to not have a license, waaaay back when I was a workshop manager for Toyota I lost my license ... 180kph in an 80 on a zzr 600 hahaha immediate loss of license and summons to court.

Had to carry on working without it , was shitting myself !!!!

·
Administrator
13,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With the work I do and all the traveling ... I can't afford to not have a license, waaaay back when I was a workshop manager for Toyota I lost my license ... 180kph in an 80 on a zzr 600 hahaha immediate loss of license and summons to court.

Not good ...

·
871 Posts
Summers great and all , but the bug's can fuck right off ... sick of washing that shit off
Yeh man, I was riding in an 80km/h zone with my visor up...saw this butterfly flying around majestically..until it flew straight in my face and exploded and got in my mouth and and nose....not so majestic on the inside.

·
871 Posts

Not good ...
Yeh,the cops would of had a field day. 100kmh over the limit? I'm surprised they let you keep your testicles...

I got caught in a 60 zone doing 111 on my ninja 300!!...1 month impound and 12 months suspension, deadset cunts.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
My gripe is all of the Aussie's bitching and moaning about their first world problems like washing bugs off of cars. :lol

But my actual gripe, is the shear number of bad drivers in my area. Some crazy shit happens every time I go out. I really need to get a dash cam.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Self serve registers at supermarket ....they always fuckup when I use them , always
Please wait for someone to assist you... that's why I'm using the damn thing to avoid that! :hammer

My gripe is the damn "all season" tires on the rental car I have while my car is in the shop (parking lot accident other guy's insurance covers rental). Never buy StarFire WR M+S tires if you have to deal with ice. I couldn't get the damn car out of my driveway. :suicide
Oh and traction control it wouldn't even spin the tires if I tried. Thing was going nowhere, good thing I have a truck.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
We have some salt, and our Honda Pilot- has a dashboard switch to turn the TC off?

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
We have some salt, and our Honda Pilot- has a dashboard switch to turn the TC off?
Not that spinning the tires would have gotten me anywhere, I didn't see a switch at first glance to turn off the TC. I was pissed that it couldn't get out of it's own way and trying to get to work. In my Subaru with studded tires I always turn off TC b/c it cuts all power if the tires spin. Sometimes I want some tire spin:burnout . I hate that it's now government mandated along with tire pressure monitoring systems.

·
871 Posts
Please wait for someone to assist you... that's why I'm using the damn thing to avoid that! :hammer

My gripe is the damn "all season" tires on the rental car I have while my car is in the shop (parking lot accident other guy's insurance covers rental). Never buy StarFire WR M+S tires if you have to deal with ice. I couldn't get the damn car out of my driveway. :suicide
Oh and traction control it wouldn't even spin the tires if I tried. Thing was going nowhere, good thing I have a truck.
Haha...on the upside you can put a $30 scotch fillet through as a carrot and if you get busted you just plead incompetence

1 - 20 of 160 Posts