Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey spent a while today trying to raise the front of the bike so the fairings don't rub.
I think I got it but too pooped to go on.Also I was going to post some pics and now I can't figure how to do it on this site.
Any helpout there?
Tommrow.

·
Registered
325 Posts
if you want someone to host some pics, i can host them for you and put a post up displaying them if ya like...... send em to alexsebay84 at hotmail.com if you fancy that

·
Registered
325 Posts
once you got a piccy on some webspace, gettin it on here aint to hard, its simply:
without the spaces

me doin my best ghostrider impression on my ol' cbr400rr

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I'm asking in the site questions and comments,too much hard drive space they say.
Am I a Post whore?

Bobbychet

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The moderators say they'll have our site up and running soon like it used to be,they asked for our patience.
Bobbychet

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
You dirty little whore, Bobby. It's not even easy put a damn smiley in my post anymore! Dirty, dirty little whore!

Sorry I just like saying that for some reason? hehe

pees

EDGE_

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey I have a whole tail assy for sale ,it has the undertail built into the subframe and alternating brakelights with a clear alternatives taillight ,I'll even throw in the blinkers! It can be seen on my webpage (the one with the orange"R" on it) If interested PM me for price I will not separate the parts here's a pic
Bobbychet's web page
thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts