Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you guys hate rainy days. Going to get my puig racing windscreen today (Got any pics of your windscreens). Usually work on the bike on rainy days. This sucks I havn't ridden in 3 days.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
It's sunny here!!!

Vrrrrrooooooommmmmm
Vrrrrrooooooommmmmm.........

·
Registered
684 Posts
Yeah, its SUUUNNYY here too....

Down in the great state of Florida, we hate rainy days, but we hate hurricanes / tornado's even more.

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts
rain, snow, sleet hail and what ever other precipitation

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
What's worse is a nice sunny day but you have to go to work while everyone else is out riding.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
So quit!

·
Registered
8,423 Posts

Down in the great state of Florida, we hate rainy days, but we hate hurricanes / tornado's even more.
Better watch out this summer............ Hurricane Rob will be coming!! You had better take the bike back up to higher ground for that bad ass storm!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Nothing but thunderstorms/rain for the whole damn week! This weekend is supposed to be nice though!

·
Registered
684 Posts

Better watch out this summer............ Hurricane Rob will be coming!! You had better take the bike back up to higher ground for that bad ass storm!!
Bring it Bitch!! The BEEZ will survive the all mighty wrath of ROB!!

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
ride anyways, it's sorta fun to ride in the rain. But then again thats just my opinion...
I love big oil spots in the road too!!!

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Bring it Bitch!! The BEEZ will survive the all mighty wrath of ROB!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts