Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
I feel your pain. I took this week off for vacation . I got my 01/04 hybrid back Saturday and it has rained every single day. When it rains here in Florida the weather Gods must have a really full bladder cuz it comes down in buckets. I wonder what people are thinking when their in the car/truck all nice and comfy and me a 1/4 mile from home, at a red light, this particular one has a really long light cycle and its freaking pouring, lightning and thunder and i'm getting soaked
. They must be laughing their ass off. Gear doesn't help in these situations.

Good news , the weekend throuth the 4th forcast is sunny.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Yea, I am going to skip riding today. Perhaps I'll go swimming, it's so nice and warm. I'll be riding all day Sat, Sun & Mon. Then of course I'll be riding to Laguna Seca Firday, Saturday & Sunday. With all this riding I hardly have time for the family.

·
Registered
686 Posts

Hmmm... what part of FL??? The Tampa area has rain chances all the way through next weekend and has already rained briefly here in my neck of the woods a few times today (hence why I'm on the 'puter).

I think they can officially claim that the FL drought is now over. Places that never have standing water around here are now water logged. What makes it all worse is when that damned sun comes back out after a 10 min down poor, the humidity is worse than a sauna, especially with gear on.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Hmmm... what part of FL??? The Tampa area has rain chances all the way through next weekend and has already rained briefly here in my neck of the woods a few times today (hence why I'm on the 'puter).

I think they can officially claim that the FL drought is now over. Places that never have standing water around here are now water logged. What makes it all worse is when that damned sun comes back out after a 10 min down poor, the humidity is worse than a sauna, especially with gear on.
Tell me about it......I am in Korea and monsun humidity is all over us...........minimum 80% every fucking day now

·
Registered
686 Posts
Tell me about it......I am in Korea and monsun humidity is all over us...........minimum 80% every fucking day now
Humidity blows!!!!!!!

I hate seeing everyone riding around here without gear on during the summer but I can completely understand why they do. It doesn't take long with gear on to feel like you just stepped out of a hot, steamy shower!!!!!!!! Of course, being the squidly types many of them are, they don't necessarily change their riding habits to suite their lack of gear. Its no wonder our emergency services are a booming industries around here!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts