Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was up man ? How goes it with the truck?

Who did you get your plastics from? I'm waiting on the GF to come off back order in 2-3 weeks. But I need to get on the track. From what I here everyone has the 04/05 plastics on back order. Do you know of anyone with a spare set or any for sale

M

I got my red R

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Have you tried GP composite yet? Or AK?

Look for a set that nees repaired and fix the shit yo self...Don't be in a rush just to hit the track...It will still be there when you get ready...Don't risk making a mistake and have a on track oopsy...!!!!

Truck is in the shop getting a whole new door, bumper, lamp assy, light sockets. air bag sensor bracket, grill support and a few other things like SS Stripes...If the price is right...!!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Look for a set that nees repaired and fix the shit yo self...Don't be in a rush just to hit the track...It will still be there when you get ready...Don't risk making a mistake and have a on track oopsy...!!!!

Truck is in the shop getting a whole new door, bumper, lamp assy, light sockets. air bag sensor bracket, grill support and a few other things like SS Stripes...If the price is right...!!!
Damm sounds like you are getting a new truck almost. SS Stipes? Thats what I'm talking about.

I have never used GP or Ak's body work. Do they crash well and are they easy to work with? Man I got that jones and need to get back on. Danny came over last night to give the bike the once over to check all my work. He found two things wrong. I will fix one tomorrow but the other is bad...... The rear break systems rubs the rear tier and when the rear axel is tight I can not turn the rear wheel. So I need a new swing arm now. heres a quote from danny " The person who sold you this bike really Fed you good." "You could can got a new 05 for all this"

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Trust me you dont want Hotbooties for an 04 I put a set on and they sucked big time.
No worries.. I would never buy that crap again. I had a set on my old 97 and they sucked then too.

Hotbodies

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Damm sounds like you are getting a new truck almost. SS Stipes? Thats what I'm talking about.

I have never used GP or Ak's body work. Do they crash well and are they easy to work with? Man I got that jones and need to get back on. Danny came over last night to give the bike the once over to check all my work. He found two things wrong. I will fix one tomorrow but the other is bad...... The rear break systems rubs the rear tier and when the rear axel is tight I can not turn the rear wheel. So I need a new swing arm now. heres a quote from danny " The person who sold you this bike really Fed you good." "You could can got a new 05 for all this"
BMF and quite a few others have used the AK's...Better yet ask fever (aka crashmaster) he can tell you if they crash good...

Sounds like you were the "SUCKER" on the deal...Sux to hear but I'm sure you'll find a swingarm...And knowing danny he did not sugar coat it for ya to ease the pain...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.