1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
People say it's worth it for the sound alone.

If it's worth it to you for the sound alone, then buy it. I agree that the price is not justified.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
It different..NOT STUPID etc.its a exhaust.Opinions are like assholes everyone has one..

I have one..its ok ..nice sound,rev.s quicker etc..I wanted to try it..so i bought it..It will work for me till the full system gets here..

I will tell you the craftsman ship is awesome compared to anything made here in the US and i hate saying that but its true..It weight about as much as can of soda...so you will save the pounds..Anyhow just giving you alittle imput on the pipe....

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
It different..NOT STUPID etc.its a exhaust.Opinions are like assholes everyone has one..

I have one..its ok ..nice sound,rev.s quicker etc..I wanted to try it..so i bought it..It will work for me till the full system gets here..

I will tell you the craftsman ship is awesome compared to anything made here in the US and i hate saying that but its true..It weight about as much as can of soda...so you will save the pounds..Anyhow just giving you alittle imput on the pipe....
Like your attitude Eagledriver

·
Registered
758 Posts
I would buy this pipe if I was going aftermarket. Its a good looking pipe.

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
I'm more interested in their tank protectors.

·
Registered
303 Posts

Just curious Eagle....why buy something that will be replaced with a full system in a few weeks/months.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts

Just curious Eagle....why buy something that will be replaced with a full system in a few weeks/months.
Dedicated performance modification freaks do that.....................that's all

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I have one, it's badass, big time. I will be posting up a video soon of it, as I've done a couple of trackdays with it on now and it drives every mad in the paddock. It's worth it for the sound alone, on full chat, it sounds like a proper race bike, none of this imatation road bollocks, a proper gp bike... it also throws flames and pops n crackles a lot.. beautiful...

(my friend on my bike, before you ask why different leathers hehe)

·
Registered
2,697 Posts

WHY NOT!!!! I love trying different things...You name it ive probably tryed it...Its the only way to get the best set up for yourself.....

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
AMETHI!!!!....lookin' good man!...that pipe is pimp!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the positive feedback. The sound is really what I was looking for and the different look. This bike has a ton of power in stock only guise. If you believe racefit, their pipe adds even more bHp than the Yosh but I do not really care. When I get the Racefit, I am going to do a dyno run and check their numbers just out of cureosity. Did you add a Powercommander to your bike? Did it help?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
AWESOME!!!!!!

I can hardly wait the next two weeks to get it!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea, that tank protector is sweet but I think it is on backwards.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
nice pics fellas....i like the racefit myself. they just look and sound motogp. im pretty sure it gives good hp too i assume

·
Registered
134 Posts
How much did that run you Amethi? I was looking on the web site and saw it was something like 499 Euros. For us US buyers that's not good becuase we'll to have to pay 600-650 USD just for that little pipe! Am I mistaken about the price or are there US distributors offering it for USD instead of Euros which will make it a little cheaper than the european website?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts