Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
i'm also having problems with setting this up on my k4 1000. does any one hav a step by step for this please...i can get the bike to turn on but nothing happens when i hit the starter

·
Registered
21 Posts
has anyone ever used or seen a yosh harness for a 2001 gsxr 750? i have one and for the life of me cannot get the fuel pump to come on when you hit the kill switch in the on position, any help would be appreciated, since i have gotten absolutley Z E R O from Yosh, thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dumper, if you got the hook ups for YOSH ECU's mind hooking me up with one for my 01 750? i got the yosh harness, and from what i've read you have to have the YOSH ECU to use it, (sure as hell didn't tell me that when i bought it) let me know

·
Registered
345 Posts
I do this mod often and one thing I do differently is all my wire connections are done on the bike side of the harness and not on the switch side. I do this because if the bike is wrecked and the right side controls are damaged a new one can be plugged in without any modification.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am in the process of building a 06 GSXR 600 from parts into a race bike. I dont have the key switch and harness but would like to do this mod to make the bike work. Is it possible to do it without the key switch harness or do I need the harness so I have the correct plugs?
I want to avoid buying the whole assembly if I am going to cut it up and only use the plugs.
Any help would be a appreciated. I am new around here but am here to stay. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any ideas how to rig up the anti theft ( but keeping the key ) to work with remote start? Therse nothign wrong with my remote start, everytime i start thoughthe engine just turns over but doesnt start, i noticed the fuel pump doesnt come on so i can only assume it has everything to do with the Anti-Theft ( orange/yellow tracer wire ) Which doesnt have 8 volts running through it when i autostart but does when key is in "on position". Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this problem?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Does this void you from running in SuperSport in WERA? I'm looking through the rules and feel like I'm going to kick myself in the rear if this is the one thing I've done that would move me from supersport to superbike.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I have Tried Numerous times to Figure this out, and of Course i have the 04/750. I have pm People left and Right as off last Week and no response. Wiring is different from these instructions. I have the resistors along with the Wiring cut up ready to go. Can anyone Help ????? I have an Event this Weekend end i would like to attend !

Thanks.

·
Registered
140 Posts
went down back in Oct on my race bike (06 750) and low sided it and when it got to the grass it caught and flipped a couple times. In the process of flipping it broke the key off in the ignition. Looking to do the keyless mod on it but keep coming up short on a good set of instructions or keep running into guys asking me if I plan on stealing a bike. Also looking for a nice race upper triple or something to that effect. Any help is appreciated guys

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi have a 2004 1300 busa in hillclimb frame wiring was done when i got it.I want to rewire it not sure how to do it.The busa doesnt run the way it should we have a bandit and it is good.Can some one please give me a diagram and what to cut and do.

Thanks

·
Registered
128 Posts
To convert a Gixxer L2 1K to a track setup in its basic form (no sensor, key elimination), is it as simple as removing the head & the tail light harness and putting the track body work? Does the head light harness connect to the guage cluster?

As I said, I am not looking at side stand, ignition key, clutch or GPS elimination. This is so that I can begin with the basic one and go advanced.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts
About this Discussion
74 Replies
54 Participants
design-engine
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing