Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
racefit exhaust pictures and sound this pipe looks sounds and according to testing says out performes full systems including yosh and akrapovic i dunno about the rest of you but it caught my intrests check it out what do you think ?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I ordered one about a month ago. They told me it is shipping this week and so I should get it in about two weeks. After she is intalled, I may run a dyno or wait till I get a yosh or PCIII. They are not set up for quickshifters on the K5 yet so I was waiting to get one. If they do not work out the dual injector issue for the quickshifter, I will probably not get a PC so I will dyno without it and just the Racefit! I think the racefit is the coolest looking can and has the best sound, the performance is just a plus. Some hate the racefit look. Everyone has a yosh or micron can, I want to be different. You also can NOT beat the sound of the Racefit!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
i heard that the jforce exhaust gives 53.3hp at the wheel? is this true, im thinking about buy it. i heard its like a turbo vtec kicking in!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just ordered mine 2 im super excited it is def somthing new and looks totaly diffrent just hope it lives up to its claims !

·
Registered
66 Posts
i heard that the jforce exhaust gives 53.3hp at the wheel? is this true, im thinking about buy it. i heard its like a turbo vtec kicking in!
The most I have ever heard of an exhaust adding is 12hp and the usual is 5-8hp. Are you sure it is not 5.33hp?? 53 is either a misprint or lie. Good luck

·
Registered
351 Posts
The most I have ever heard of an exhaust adding is 12hp and the usual is 5-8hp. Are you sure it is not 5.33hp?? 53 is either a misprint or lie. Good luck
that was a joke... just like getting 9hp out of a slip on is a joke.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
53 hp from a exhaust nah immpossible 5.3 sounds about right from a system like that ...

·
Registered
351 Posts
i think the new joke should be the racefit exhaust... i think ill get the ball rolling...

RACEFIT EXHAUST GIVES YOU 74.48 HP AT THE REAR WHEEL!!!!!! NO POWER COMMANDER!!!!111ONEONEONE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts