Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know their is a guy in Tennesse that has the only one in the US ..I want to be the 2nd but i want to hear it before i spend 800 bucks on it ..So if any of you know the guy or if he is on here PLEASE help me get in touch with the guy so i can try and get a sound clip ...THANKS !!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
It probably won't be all that loud, as far as I know the slashcut for the 750 retains the collector(baffle) box, thus you shall still have plenty of baffle, I don't think you'll gain much power if that's the case.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Ah yes just seen another thread with pics of the slashcut and it does indeed get rid of the collector box, I was just wondering as I've seen one on an 06 r6 and it retains the collector box, perhaps they make 2 types?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It actually comes with a new titanium collector box and it has a TI Baffle because of the simple fact they said the bike was WAY too loud without the collector and baffle ..I ordered it today so hopefully in a couple weeks i will post a sound clip for you guys since no one else has yet

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
fast_tzr said:
Ah yes just seen another thread with pics of the slashcut and it does indeed get rid of the collector box, I was just wondering as I've seen one on an 06 r6 and it retains the collector box, perhaps they make 2 types?
that becuase on the r6 the eaxhaust and cat arnt welded together like our bike look at the price difference for the slash cut for our bike and the r6 www.hammythecanman.com

·
Registered
40 Posts
gixxermikeATL said:
It actually comes with a new titanium collector box and it has a TI Baffle because of the simple fact they said the bike was WAY too loud without the collector and baffle ..I ordered it today so hopefully in a couple weeks i will post a sound clip for you guys since no one else has yet

here u go mate, recently posted it up on another thread, so i'll post it on this to. click on link and it will take u to the clip of me on my bike yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGdHfAbwszc

·
Registered
14 Posts
gixxermikeATL said:
Any news on the Race-fit? I wonder how much the collector box and baffle quiets it down? All the pics I have seen look sick! :cheers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.