Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I built this bike up over several years and, save for one outing of about 100 miles, it's been an ornament for the 6 years I've owned it owing to back and time issues. Now returning it to road spec and selling the race parts, many of which can obviously be used on other makes and models. Available late April.

Faring/seat unit is available now - 3 sections: mid/lower bellypan, upper cockpit including screen and tail unit.
For the seat unit to work you need a shortened rear subframe and a reinforcing cover for the battery section. These are also available. Professionally painted/laquered. Superb condition. Cost to buy and paint was £800. Selling for £345. UK COLLECTION ONLY.

Please get in touch if you're interested in these (more close-up images of parts to follow) :

Maxton RT10 shock - mint. £500
Nissin 6 pot CNC front calipers - mint. £750
Oz 6 spoke lightweight aluminium wheels - white - mint. £895
AP Racing steering damper - mint £200
AP Racing adjustable front master cylinder/lever - perfect working order but marked. £200
Brembo rear brake caliper and adaptor plate - ditch your ugly torque arm - mint £265
Harris rearsets - mint - £150
Akrapovic complete stainless race exhaust inc. titanium silencer with removable baffle and Harris stainless bracket - mint. £495
PFM Sport Performance iron front discs - excellent. £315

SORRY BUT ONLY AVAILABLE TO UK-BASED BUYERS FOR NOW OEING TO CUSTOMS/VAT CHARGES AND PA
PERWORK.

·
Premium Member
5,004 Posts
that Akro, man, if I din't have such a nice Yosh on my FI I would consider it, not much gain on the carby... so nice tho, bet it sounds sweet

1 - 3 of 3 Posts