Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I've bought an r6. Everything runs fine but when i first turn on my key i have to wait for it to "load" as seller said before i can start the engine. Even if i hit the start button it just doesn't do anything. It only happens when the engine is cold. Also the engine runs kind of weird first lets say 10 seconds but afterwards it's all good. When you turn motorcycle off and on after it's warmed up it starts right on. It also has cat delete and it appears to be quickshifter "box" on a shift stick or whatever it is called on the left side where you shift gears but it has its cables cut. That's why i'm assuming it is tuned. Previous owner didn' t do it, he already bought it that way and said he never got any problems with it. So my question is if this kind of tune even exists that it needs to load up at the start or it's just some kind of a problem with my motorcycle. And as i said motorcycle runs fine to me without any problems. Thanks for replies.192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l

·
Registered
81 Posts
Sounds like baloney. Load like an operating system booting up like Windows? Should turn the key, hear the fuel pump kick in and then should start up...

It’s an R6 right? Not a crap 07 GSXR-600 like mine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
It still shouldn't behave like hes describing. My autotune has been on and active since installed years ago, and working perfectly. One of the advantages to DynoJets AutoTune is its live changes in my opinion. My map also has AFR targets that change throughout the RPM band and in the 0% throttle.
where am i 192.168.8.1 192.168.100.1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts