Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
A.J's favorite # was 19. On March 19th, at 9am on the 9th floor of the justice center, in courtroom 19A, the man that is responsible for killing AJ will be held for sentencing. Please please please yall keep your eyes open and alert as possible. No other family deserves to feel this way. If anyone would like to show support (not asking for donations just a simple visit to a website or like the page on facebook) please visit the pages below and the full story is there as well.

http://justiceforaj.webs.com/

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well. He got 7 1/2 years, 5 years mandatory probation and lost his license forever in Ohio. 7 1/2 years for MURDER. Un-real.

·
Administrator
13,260 Posts
Hollow victory mate , really sucks ... Though Iv seen pricks get off with probation due to some mental illness , could have been worse.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Agreed. He now is a waste of space. Waste of my tax dollars. Most powerful thing i heard was what his younger brother told him in the court room. The POS's lawyer says "7 years is a long time and alot will change" his brother turned and looked at both of them and says "7 years is nothing. You took a father, a brother, a uncle, a AMAZING PERSON, and most importantly YOU TOOK MY BEST FRIEND!"

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
12 Participants
cobramadness
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing