Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
RIP AJ!! 馃槩馃槗馃槀馃槶馃槳馃槬馃槹馃槰馃槺馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨

Fuck those that drink and drive, FUCK THOSE THAT LEAVE THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT!

Today at 1:19am on his way home to his dad 25 year old Adam was killed by some worthless peice of fucking shit who was 4XS THE LEGAL LIMT AND DECIDED IT WAS OK TO GET IN A CAR AND DRIVE HOME! When he ran down 25 year old AJ riding his dads Harley. AJ is survived by his 4year old daughter and wife. The pile of shit that left the scene was caught 5 blocks later and was BEATEN WITH A HELMET THAT THE GUY WHO WAS RIDING WITH AJ WAS WEARING! Problem is he didnt fucking kill him! This one hits home concidering he was a great friend of mine and is also the same age as me. Worthless fucks that drink n drive deserve to die.

Best he is going to get is 5 years for Vehicular Manslaughter. He will die b4 or after he gets out of prison.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Registered
in memory of...

RIP AJ!! 馃槩馃槗馃槀馃槶馃槳馃槬馃槹馃槰馃槺馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨馃槨

Fuck those that drink and drive, FUCK THOSE THAT LEAVE THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT!

Today at 1:19am on his way home to his dad 25 year old Adam was killed by some worthless peice of fucking shit who was 4XS THE LEGAL LIMT AND DECIDED IT WAS OK TO GET IN A CAR AND DRIVE HOME! When he ran down 25 year old AJ riding his dads Harley. AJ is survived by his 4year old daughter and wife. The pile of shit that left the scene was caught 5 blocks later and was BEATEN WITH A HELMET THAT THE GUY WHO WAS RIDING WITH AJ WAS WEARING! Problem is he didnt fucking kill him! This one hits home concidering he was a great friend of mine and is also the same age as me. Worthless fucks that drink n drive deserve to die.

Best he is going to get is 5 years for Vehicular Manslaughter. He will die b4 or after he gets out of prison.

Wrong thread you're supposed to start your own...... RIP AJ

RIP Micheal aka the Grizz

:(

Ex-Lady Supermod
Personally I feel that if you drive drunk and kill someone, that is equivalent to premeditated murder. I can't fathom anyone who would operate a vehicle drunk or even tipsy.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Because they are fucking stupid. So drunk he "blacked out" and didnt know what he had done supposdly. Funny, i hit a raccoon and knew it, he hit a Harley Fatboy and had NO IDEA

Possibly infected with Ebola
R.i.p. Aj

Rip AJ! Sorry to hear this sad story and that the fuckhead is out on bond! He should be hit with first degree murder and put away for life!

OP I know you're mad but don't go making threats especially on public forums. If something does happen to the fuckhead authorities will find it. Even though it's probably out of emotion it's just not smart. Again sorry for your loss just don't ruin your life for getting even with this sorry soul.

Sam love that pic! I posted it in another thread. Probably one of my favorite memes out there.

RIP AJ

Ex-Lady Supermod
Re: R.i.p. Aj

Hits keep coming.
He may be out on bail (that amount is a joke) but hopefully justice will be served by a jury and he will get his just reward and hopefully the family will file a civil lawsuit against him.

Sam love that pic! I posted it in another thread. Probably one of my favorite memes out there.

RIP AJ
Can't take credit for it but I do like it in a somber, sad kinda way. I just hope there wont be many occasions to post it.

Administrator
Sorry for your loss mate , it happens way to often ... And there isn't any real strict deterrents to stop it I'm afraid .

My heart goes out to his family ... RIP

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Yea $5k bail so he paid $500 and he is out. Really hits home. Kinda thing you think will never happen to you. We did get a blessing overnight tho, the group BADD (bikers against drunk driving) posted $1001 to the gofundme account to help AJ's family with the cost. His dad burried AJ's granny in Jan, his grandpa Aug 7th, now hes diing AJ ON THE 30th....

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Well AJ'S wake is today. Had a really nice turnout. Im askin that yall be responsible and dont drink n ride. He was killed by a drunk driver in a car. We are having a extremely large turnout of bikes, classic cars, and choppers for his memorial service tomorrow. Prayers be with you all.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
[/QUOTE]

I thank you for posting this. I know you said it wasnt yours originally, this is surely going to be my next tattoo on the back left shoulder.

Banned
I'm against a Nanny state but I can't see that a zero % alcohol condition shouldn't be mandatory on his license for life. Hope that is possible.

He made a conscious decision to drive after drinking - too much!!. No excuses.

NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
very sad news, sorry for your loss, and very sad to see the lack of responsibility forced apon the driver for their actions.
personally think drink driving should have the tolerance of flying a plane <0.002
it allows for some residual alcohol to wear off and that's it, i've never understood drink driving, perhaps because of my experience when i was 13, but seriously, it needs to be taken more serious.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
12 Participants
cobramadness
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing