Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
241 Posts
I think we should change "R-55" to "That which should not be mentioned". And call it good!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
Yeah. You can basically just consider the R-55 a complete "NO SHOW". It has been in developement forever now. I mean, Yosh make great exhaust (i.e. show, sound, performance) but who in there right mind is going to stand back and wait for an exhaust that doesn't even have an "official" release date and its crazy if Yosh thinks so..... This is definitely a flaw of Yosh that needs to be remedied.
 

·
Ditchard the High Maintenance Squirrel
Joined
·
60,366 Posts
gize said:
I think we should change "R-55" to "That which should not be mentioned". And call it good!
[email protected]"That which should not be mentioned"

Where have ya been dood?

Have you ever tried Captain and Coffee??? You will be the most wide awake drunk EVER. :punk

:lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: racedgsxr600

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
vbulletin will actually allow you to change a particular word into another automatically, so you actually could force "r-55" to appear as "that which should not be mentioned" automatically
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
200 Posts
this r-55 is just trash...i have been waiting for this "thing" to come for a hakf year and the only news u hear about it is "the date of delivery has been pushed back yet again"

im going racefit slashcut...

garrett
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
GSXR-6 said:
vbulletin will actually allow you to change a particular word into another automatically, so you actually could force "r-55" to appear as "that which should not be mentioned" automatically
LMAO....that would be great. You would be typing some rant about the R-55 and when your reading you message, you automatically notice that R-55 is changed to, "That which should not be named (mentioned)". You would just sit there with that WTF look on your face. LOL..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
DottoreItalia said:
LMAO....that would be great. You would be typing some rant about the R-55 and when your reading you message, you automatically notice that R-55 is changed to, "That which should not be named (mentioned)". You would just sit there with that WTF look on your face. LOL..

Its absolutely hilarious on boards where 90% of the board gets the joke and the newb is terribly confused. Particularly when they keep trying to get it to work through additional posts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
I guess only time will tell, however by the time this exhaust comes out, everyone with an applicable bike will already have a replacement exhaust on their bikes and the market of people looking at the "The which should not be mentioned" will be slim compaired to the amount of people that would've bought the exhaust if it would've came out in a timely manner.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,290 Posts
DottoreItalia said:
I guess only time will tell, however by the time this exhaust comes out, everyone with an applicable bike will already have a replacement exhaust on their bikes and the market of people looking at the "The which should not be mentioned" will be slim compaired to the amount of people that would've bought the exhaust if it would've came out in a timely manner.
well, i'm holding off until i can afford a full system/pcIII/dyno tune, so maybe i'll have the $$$ by the time it is released :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
If it's been in an R&D stage for all this time, the cost of the exhaust is probably going to be insane. Yosh has to figure out a way to pay for all the R&D that's being done by the engineers. My guess is that us consumers will be paying for it.

And I agree the market will be missed. If they came out with this pipe in early 06 they could have gotten more sales from the 06 owners. By the time this comes out most of all the 06 600/750 owners will already have spent 400+ on an aftermarket system and probably will stay with what they got.

So all that leaves is the 07 600/750s. Then if Suzuki follows their patterns, both classes will be redesigned in 08, and then they will have to go back and make another pipe.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top