Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,174 Posts
So, I guess it's not a secret anymore? :confused

:D

So, um.... Yeah. I picked up an '06 ZX-6RR on Saturday and will be turning her into my new track slut.:punk

Picked her up with a big fat 0 miles on the odometer and took her out for her first break-in session yesterday. Cool bike, good motor, comfy. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun on it! Can't wait to get some bodywork on her and hit the track and start getting it all set up.:D

I need to win the lottery to afford the shopping list I've got for the bike though...:(

So, if anyone is interested in a really nice '04 Gixxer 6 race bike go ahead and hit me up. :thumbup

Oh, and I'll try to post some pics tonight.:D

:cheers

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Quig said:
I think I'm going to have a lot of fun on it!
Ha, ha, ha . . . no, no . . . go out and KICK SOME ASS on it!!!

Good luck with it!!!

·
Registered
9,174 Posts
Gecko said:
Ha, ha, ha . . . no, no . . . go out and KICK SOME ASS on it!!!

Good luck with it!!!
Yeah, that too... ;)

And thanks!! :D :cheers

·
.............OG
37,640 Posts
coyn586 said:
why would Hunter do that.. He never rides anymore anyway!
:crying that's not true. i ride almost every single day. :flipoff

yeah yeah.. i know, i've been slacking (or not coming) to the races so far this year, but i've only missed 1 out of 5 trackdays so far. :p

maybe a new bike will rejuvenate my interest in racing. :punk

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
Hunter said:
:crying that's not true. i ride almost every single day. :flipoff

yeah yeah.. i know, i've been slacking (or not coming) to the races so far this year, but i've only missed 1 out of 5 trackdays so far. :p

maybe a new bike will rejuvenate my interest in racing. :punk

Sooooooooo...you gonna buy Quig's bike...:confused

·
Registered
9,174 Posts
bmfgsxr said:
i see. well thats a good enough reason. but your saying that the 636 isnt allowed in the 600 races?
At Willow the 636 is not allowed in 600 Mod Prod or 600 Superstock. It IS allowed in 650 Superbike and GTU.

It was improtant for me get the 600 to keep racing in those classes for a couple reasons... first, I've got points and I'd like to keep building them. Second, these are the largest, most competitive grids at WSMC. The races are a ton of fun, doesn't matter if you're doing 24's or 29's or 32's you WILL have someone to race with. More like 3 or 4 or 7 "someone's" to race with.;)

:cheers

·
Registered
9,174 Posts
Hunter said:

You're going to be damn happy with this thing Jamie. I'm happy to see you get a new race-bike!! :cheers

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
14 Participants
on2-racing
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing