Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Has anyone got any experience with quickshifters on the SRAD 600 Carbed model?

Looking to get one myself. Was looking at Healtech's iQSE 2.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
I have no hands on experience with HealTech products myself. I have looked at them heavily several times for all products that could be attached to the srads.

The kit your looking at the “IQSE” does it’s knowing via that ring thing. And that box to act mostly as a disconnect relay. Ultimately that ring thing probably has a floating center. I would be very skeptical of its durability .

I figured the thing I linked is probably what your really looking for, a solution that will function properly. My bad for assuming you were looking for the push pull rod Quick shifter.

At anyrate, consider giving ignitechs ecu and various kits a looking over, their ecu’s pretty much have pinouts for all this sort of stuff and more...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have no hands on experience with HealTech products myself. I have looked at them heavily several times for all products that could be attached to the srads.

The kit your looking at the “IQSE” does it’s knowing via that ring thing. And that box to act mostly as a disconnect relay. Ultimately that ring thing probably has a floating center. I would be very skeptical of its durability .

I figured the thing I linked is probably what your really looking for, a solution that will function properly. My bad for assuming you were looking for the push pull rod Quick shifter.

At anyrate, consider giving ignitechs ecu and various kits a looking over, their ecu’s pretty much have pinouts for all this sort of stuff and more...
Fair play, I've been looking at them too.

You are correct, the i-QSE 2 is the system I'm looking into, with the ring sensor. I thought the same but according to all accounts the sensor holds up very well and have great reviews for longevity. It's also doesn't have a floating sensor, I don't believe. The whole ring moves, instead - Could be mistaken.

I am open to absolutely anything anyone offers, the one you linked doesn't seem to have any prices or where I could source one?

Just looked at those - Maybe a little in depth for a road bike, not sure I'd benefit from the rest of the functionality of a standalone ECU although it doesn't look might impressive!

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Ignitech sources them, and prices are listed on the site.
Not sure how you could have missed seeing the Bold/Underlined link Price/Lists
Left side... Price Lists > USD or EUR > Price List Accessories.pdf (for accessories)
Units for ecu units....

I've found Ignitech's website EXTREMELY easy to navigate, with information provided on the products EXTREMELY thorough.

Email them if you got questions. They were easy to communicate with when I had bought from them a few years ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts