Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
and im stock wheel base so yes it is
No,its not. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having bars on your bike,but to post in this thread and compare your times with stock wheelbase bikes that have NO bars is a bit of a stretch as the obvious 60'&330' advantage is obvious. If that time was achieved on SWB then that's another story,but all Ive seen so far is pics of your bike
with bars on it.
Fair is fair. Post the timeslip and lets see the info.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Stock Motor, Stock Wheelbase...strap, shifter several other little things but no power adder. Only covers off the bike were clutch and oil pan. @ 230lbs in shorts. 9.66 @146.
Thats a good time. I had a stock engine K5,lowered,geared,pipe/tune and would run 9.60'[email protected] foot shifting. About 220 suited at the time. That was such a fun bike...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Very disappointed but not bad for the first time back in 5 years...I guess.

9.93 @143 1.71 60ft (Needs to come way down, I know)

I'm 215-220lbs suited

Stock motor, 16T front sprocket, strapped, lowered, clutch mod and air shifter. No pipe, no tune. 1st gear is long as hell on this bike! Might need to go up 1 in the rear.

That time is coming down on Friday, guaranteed!

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts
Very disappointed but not bad for the first time back in 5 years...I guess.

9.93 @143 1.71 60ft (Needs to come way down, I know)

I'm 215-220lbs suited

Stock motor, 16T front sprocket, strapped, lowered, clutch mod and air shifter. No pipe, no tune. 1st gear is long as hell on this bike! Might need to go up 1 in the rear.

That time is coming down on Friday, guaranteed!
What bike?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.