Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name your quickest 1/4mile time on your stock wheel base motorcycles.:wacko:wacko:wacko:wacko:wacko

·
Registered
84 Posts
Name your quickest 1/4mile time on your stock wheel base motorcycles.:wacko:wacko:wacko:wacko:wacko
[email protected] on a stock K7 1000 , yoshi slip on exhaust, bmc streetfilter , stock wheelbase and stock height(no straps) i weigh 190 lbs suited

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
10.1 on a k7 750. Filter+decat+no seat. Stock ride height front and back.Weigh 95kg suited.
Still have the slip for the non-believers

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
[email protected] K6 1000 Bone stock with yoshi slip on, strapped to the GROUND, i could barely turn the bike they were so tight. I weigh 165lb.

Want better times? SPROCKETS/Straps/full system and a tune, just to start. Don't go too extreme on sprockets or you'll start doing more wheelies with a SWB bike.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
2002 gsxr1000, 35,000 miles 140whp, stock + slipon on (no tune) + lowered and strapped. 9.84 @ 142mph 1.62 60'

2007 gsxr1000 4000 miles bone stock in every way 10.13 @ 143mph 1.75 60'

215lbs non suited

·
Registered
84 Posts
new best on my swb K6 1000

[email protected]

stock motor, footshifting, pump gas, m4 gp slipon exhaust, lowered, PC5 with a map from the power commander site, K&N race air filter
I weigh 210 lbs suited

·
Registered
208 Posts
Pretty sure the turbo would disqualify you from claiming a stock motor. I'm no expert when it comes to forced induction but I believe when someone would build a motor for a turbo its mainly to strengthen and balance the components involved and lower the compression in order to reduce the risk of catastrophic engine failure... Your engine probably hates you.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Pretty sure the turbo would disqualify you from claiming a stock motor. I'm no expert when it comes to forced induction but I believe when someone would build a motor for a turbo its mainly to strengthen and balance the components involved and lower the compression in order to reduce the risk of catastrophic engine failure... Your engine probably hates you.
How does having a 100% stock motor disqualify my from claiming stock motor? This thread title didn't state "no power adders". I just posted it to be a smartass honestly lol. It's still a stock motor though.

Oh, and the bike has 22,000 miles on it, 200+ all motor passes, 200+ boosted passes, and who knows how many highway pulls. It runs on e85. E85 happens to LOVE compression. So no, my engine doesn't hate me...

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
How does having a 100% stock motor disqualify my from claiming stock motor? This thread title didn't state "no power adders". I just posted it to be a smartass honestly lol. It's still a stock motor though.

Oh, and the bike has 22,000 miles on it, 200+ all motor passes, 200+ boosted passes, and who knows how many highway pulls. It runs on e85. E85 happens to LOVE compression. So no, my engine doesn't hate me...
Dont mind the squidly replies....thats movin out for a boosted SWB 750.
Im glad you're posting here,I've seen you over on SHo_Org and enjoy your posts....post some pix if ya have any. Ozbooster(Maj750 on this forum) is here as well ;)
I post as "Turbo051K" on suzukihayabusa.org

·
Registered
39 Posts
Dont mind the squidly replies....thats movin out for a boosted SWB 750.
Im glad you're posting here,I've seen you over on SHo_Org and enjoy your posts....post some pix if ya have any. Ozbooster(Maj750 on this forum) is here as well ;)
I post as "Turbo051K" on suzukihayabusa.org
Thanks! Here's one from when it was still swb. It's 8" over now. I'll post a current picture in my other thread I started.

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Just giving you shit dude, like I said I'm no expert. As far as I'm concerned 9.35 is movin' on damn near anything. I doubt I could match it even if I was on your bike.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts