Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i am going to buy Dyno Quick shifter Sensor , and rod but i know that for 8 injector motorcycles it needs Expansion module(Q.E.M) also .

But i am going to buy Secoundary Fuel module also , and could not undestand if i will buy it after that i dont need Q.E.M or its deferant things ? I mean does secoundary fuel module aslo includes Q.E.M functions fully ?

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Whats your reason for adding the secondary fuel module?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to adjust fuel ratio on 8 injector not only 4 , if its doing same like quick shifter expansion i will buy only secoundary fuel modul but i am not confident on it . So secoundary doing same function like expension ?

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
There's really no need to adjust the secondary injectors on a stock engine bike. If you feel you need to adjust the secondaries,the preferred method would be to set the injector balance 50/50 through the ECU vs adding on another piggyback unit.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
There's really no need to adjust the secondary injectors on a stock engine bike. If you feel you need to adjust the secondaries,the preferred method would be to set the injector balance 50/50 through the ECU vs adding on another piggyback unit.
If you set the balance 50/50 then the secondaries spray on the throttle plates. Normally secondaries start spraying when throttle is almost fully open and rpms above ~7000rpm...

Better to get a secondary fuel module for the quickshifter, then you also get the fueling better.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes but who knows mabe later i will buy turbo . And if secoundary doing same as expansion module better to buy secoundary if its not with same function as expansion module then i will buy expansion

1 - 6 of 6 Posts