Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey eveyone im new to these boards and just bought m bike a few weeks ago. I was wondering if anyone knows the top speed of the 05' 600's?? Im not brave enough to do it yet as this is my first bike but would still like to know. thanks

·
Registered
590 Posts
Wow I can't believe you haven't reached top speed yet. This being your first bike and all. I'm sure you have plenty enough skills to hit the 165mph mark. Good luck getting there and you go faster if you don't wear pants or a jacket or gloves! P.S. Sandals or flip-flops also increase your top speed!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Your bike will indicate a higher speed than you are actually traveling. Mine has read 167 but it was probably more like 150-155 actual.

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts
my top speed is only 88.............because ever time i get to 88, so flames and shit come outta my exhaust and off my tires, and i end up back in the wild west. I think my bike needs to go to service

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
You should be able to service it yourself. Sounds like the flux capacitor to me. Just head down to the local convienience store and pick up a bottle of plutonium!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Wow does everyone get shat on after their first post? I'm sure he's really glad he asked that question. Maybe just for once we could all resist the temptation to say a bunch of retarded BS and just anwser the man's question.....

Naaa cause we're soooo cool

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Wow does everyone get shat on after their first post? I'm sure he's really glad he asked that question. Maybe just for once we could all resist the temptation to say a bunch of retarded BS and just anwser the man's question.....

Haven't you ever looked in "the starting line" forum?
People don't get shat on cuz its their first post. Its because they post stupid shit, and its even WORSE when its their first post.

·
Registered
600 Posts

People don't get shat on cuz its their first post. Its because they post stupid shit, and its even WORSE when its their first post.
What's with the recent trend with all this sarcastic bullshiet? There will always be questions or comments that people will either not like or not agree with. This is not an open opportunity to clog the boards with with pointless replies, especially ones concerning the flux capacitor or going 88mph. I'm pretty sure this site was created for the ENTIRE Gixxer community, both noobies and experienced riders with all levels in between.

·
21,546 Posts

A: shovel the sand out of your vagina, and lighten up
B: top speed shouldn't matter, you shouldn't go that fast, it dangerous to yourself, and others, so it was a stupid question in the first place
C: do a search if you have a question that has been brought up 1 million times before
D: it wasnt my flux capaciter that was bad, it was a shitty batch of plutonium i had

What's with the recent trend with all this sarcastic bullshiet? There will always be questions or comments that people will either not like or not agree with. This is not an open opportunity to clog the boards with with pointless replies, especially ones concerning the flux capacitor or going 88mph. I'm pretty sure this site was created for the ENTIRE Gixxer community, both noobies and experienced riders with all levels in between.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
read my first post. i said i was just wondering what it is. And by the way everyone knows you cant have a flux capicator on your BIKE!

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
About 165 MPH on the tachometer as someone previously stated but in actuality 155 MPH will be about as fast as she gets. It will be slower the heavier you are.

Where in MI?

Later,

·
21,546 Posts
About 165 MPH on the tachometer as someone previously stated but in actuality 155 MPH will be about as fast as she gets. It will be slower the heavier you are.

Where in MI?

Later,
weather, altitude temp will all affect that number too

·
Registered
3,335 Posts

Where in MI?

Later,
weather, altitude temp will all affect that number too
So will the road slope (i.e downhill or uphill)...

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yeah I-94 between Rawsonville and Huron St. I know a guy with a yellow 05 gsxr 600 who has seen 162 indicated but he's a bit bigger (215 lbs). And I'm with Jimmy about shoveling the sand out of your vaginas and to lighten up.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Is this the new squid forum or what?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well i only weigh about 160lbs so it shouldnt be a problem. I live in ypsilanti, off 94 at the Huron st exit.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Is this the new squid forum or what?
I don't think its the forum that creates the stupid questions with even stupider responses. Its the stupid questions that create the squiod forum!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts