·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
San Fran 49rs at Mn Vikings. Both 2-0, who will win

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
I can't believe there are people actually picking San Fran over the Vikings. It's not going to happen. The Vikings are just in a different league at pretty much every aspect.

Besides, all that's important is that Denver will be one of only a couple teams still 3-0 after this weekend! :banana

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll bet you $100 they both win. If they both lose I'll pay you $100 and if either or wins/loses we'll call it a push. Fair?
I'll split the bet. 50 from me , 50 from jer they both lose/ 50 to me , 50 to Jer they both win. If one wins and the other doesnt, its a wash.

Any taker?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
I'll put $1,000USD on my original bet. I take the winning side you take the losing side and if it's one team wins, one team loses we push. No action. You in?
How about 1000... 500 is a wash!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
I don't need you sponsoring my winnings but thanks for trying to piggy back my action.
I'll split the bet. 50 from me , 50 from jer they both lose/ 50 to me , 50 to Jer they both win. If one wins and the other doesnt, its a wash.

Any taker?

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Holy shit that was close. Gotta hand it to SanFran, hell of a fight. But a win is a win:biggrin

Now Denver has to do their part

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Qui3tStorm... Post #7.
Like he's REALLY going to pay.:lol And it looks like the Broncos are about to score to REALLY take the lead.:cheers

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Qui3tStorm, you want my Paypal address or would you prefer sending a check?

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He dipped out. :lol

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Yea man for some reason western union laughed when I gave them Monopoly money! ha, that damn Viks - 49ers game is BS. Raiders got shit kicked!

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea man for some reason western union laughed when I gave them Monopoly money! ha, that damn Viks - 49ers game is BS. Raiders got shit kicked!
No bs. Just a good game. Both teams played it to the end. That TD throw by Favre at the end was phenomenal! An at least AP had 85 yards innstead of 14 was it last year at this matchup.:lol IMO MN has a better team, Bernard Berrian should have caught like 4 dropped balls which probably would have been more of a 17 point game.:dissapointed

But a WIN is a WIN.

Vikes go 3-0

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Enjoy it while it last ... They are in no way in hell going to make it to the NFC Championship...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts